Using Rocky Point‘s Australian Standards and Certified Organic Garden Soil is a simple, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to feed your plants the nutrients they need to thrive.
Comprising the perfect blend of nutrient enriched top soil, organic compost, cow manure, gypsum, slow release organic fertiliser, and natural minerals, Rocky Point‘s Garden Soil makes every garden greener.
Benefits of Rocky Point Garden Soil:
- Creates a balanced nutrient rich growing environment to ensure spectacular growth
- Garden Soil can be used on all garden types but is best suited for vegetable gardens
- Absorbs and retains water
- Increases soil nutrient holding capacity
- Ideal for the filling of raised garden beds, planter boxes, and large containers
- Contains added natural gypsum for use in hard clay soils
- Reduces loss of nutrients by avoiding leaching
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 4419
How do I use Garden Soil?
Add to existing garden beds:
- After removing weeds, apply a 50-100 mm layer of Garden Soil over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150 mm.
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100 mm of Garden Soil at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Garden Soil.
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch as required.
Pet Horse & Farm will be responsible for the delivery of your goods, we have a friendly and committed team who understand the essence of pet food delivery in Melbourne and will be happy to meet any of your instructions. Our process has been refined over 55 years of delivering across Melbourne and we prefer this to couriers or other freight services, when we deliver our farm products.
If you would like to collect your goods, pick up is available from Gate 5 Unit 2C Thor Crt East Keilor or 4 Davies Street Bannockburn, organising beforehand via the website or firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300362326.
We expect to have your delivery to you within 1-5 Business Days. We have some regular delivery runs listed below so please keep in mind when ordering the likely time frame. If your particular address is not available for delivery please contact us to discuss your options. We have been in the Essendon area for 55 years so if you are in the local area and need a small order we’d be happy to organise pick up from our East Keilor warehouse.
If you are local to our East Keilor store we can generally deliver the next day but worse case scenario the day after.
Northern + Western Suburbs
For all Northern and West suburbs we deliver on Wednesday
Our Eastern customers will be delivered on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Geelong and Surrounds
Lastly we do our Geelong deliveries on Wednesday.
What if you’re not home?
The beauty of home delivery in Melbourne is the convenience, so we don’t expect you to be home. Our delivery team can meet any of your requests so please leave any special delivery instructions in the ‘customer’s note’ section and we will attend to it or call you to make arrangements. We deliver between 8am - 5pm weekdays.