Featuring premium quality slow and controlled release fertilisers, Coco Pro feeds and nourishes plants for over 14 months.
Coco Pro’s professional nursery grade ingredients, together with a unique blend of coconut fibre and chip, act as an organic water saver and root stimulator to help a wide range of plants flourish in a natural, healthy growing environment. From vegetables and herbs, to large flowering ornamentals, from large terracotta pots to small seed boxes, Coco Pro makes the earth better in so many ways!
This production quality mix contains a blend of; slow and controlled released fertilisers which will feed your plants for up to 14 months; Coconut Fibre and Chip which act as organic water savers and root stimulators; and many other premium ingredients.
Designed to replace the need for multiple specialty potting mix bags, Coco Pro is ideal for:
- All potted fruit trees, vegetables & herbs
- Azaleas, Gardenias & Camellias
- Annuals & Perennials
- African Violets
- Magnolias & Roses
- Bromeliads & Cymbidiums
- Palms & Ferns
Benefits of Rocky Point Coco Pro:
- Professional Grade Potting Mix
- Trace Elements for Plant Multivitamins
- Added Fertilisers Feed Plants for Over 14 Months
- Balances Moisture & Airflow for Better Root Growth
- Greater Weight Content of Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser
- 40% Coconut Fibre & Chip
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 3743 for a Premium Grade Potting Mix
What’s in Coco Pro?
- Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser – For 14 months of sustained feeding
- Coconut Fibre & Coconut Chip – An organic water saver & root stimulator
- Zeolite – For less fertilising & less watering
- Trace Elements – Plant multivitamins
- Sulphate of Potash – For more flowers & juicier fruit
- Microbial Stimulants – Boosting microbiological activity
Coco Pro Professional Potting Mix complies with the Australian Standard 3743 for a premium potting mix. This standard is only awarded to products, which have undergone tests, and completely satisfy the guidelines set by SAI Global. This standard is evidence of Rocky Point’s commitment to quality.
Pet Horse & Farm will be responsible for the delivery of your goods, we have a friendly and committed team who understand the essence of pet food delivery in Melbourne and will be happy to meet any of your instructions. Our process has been refined over 55 years of delivering across Melbourne and we prefer this to couriers or other freight services, when we deliver our farm products.
If you would like to collect your goods, pick up is available from Gate 5 Unit 2C Thor Crt East Keilor or 4 Davies Street Bannockburn, organising beforehand via the website or firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300362326.
We expect to have your delivery to you within 1-5 Business Days. We have some regular delivery runs listed below so please keep in mind when ordering the likely time frame. If your particular address is not available for delivery please contact us to discuss your options. We have been in the Essendon area for 55 years so if you are in the local area and need a small order we’d be happy to organise pick up from our East Keilor warehouse.
If you are local to our East Keilor store we can generally deliver the next day but worse case scenario the day after.
Northern + Western Suburbs
For all Northern and West suburbs we deliver on Wednesday
Our Eastern customers will be delivered on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Geelong and Surrounds
Lastly we do our Geelong deliveries on Wednesday.
What if you’re not home?
The beauty of home delivery in Melbourne is the convenience, so we don’t expect you to be home. Our delivery team can meet any of your requests so please leave any special delivery instructions in the ‘customer’s note’ section and we will attend to it or call you to make arrangements. We deliver between 8am - 5pm weekdays.