ANIMAL LIQUID SWEET FEED
• Packed with minerals, vitamins & electrolytes
• Help improve feed consumption and digestion
• Help improve water consumption and kidney health
• Reduces feed wastage
• Micro and macro minerals for rehydration
• Vitamins and salts for horse health
• Does NOT return a positive swab
A natural choice for an all-round liquid supplement. NRG Stockgain has been made in Australia for nearly 40 years and is popular in the equine, canine and other animal industries locally and overseas.
Sick of feed wastage, fussy eaters or poor drinkers? Tired of wasting time and money preparing food your horse or farm animals won’t eat? NRG Stockgain is ideal for pouring over feed, masking powders or adding to drinking water.
NRG Stockgain has changed the way Australia feeds not only their horses, but other farm animals as well. This clever feed additive is loaded with vitamins, micro and macro minerals and salts to provide a dose of quality nutrition while helping owners win the battle with fussy eaters and drinkers.
NRG Stockgain is extremely versatile
• Save money by adding NRG Stockgain directly to any dry feeds to improve digestion and reduce wastage. Pour directly over hay or dry fodder to maximise consumption.
• Mask powders and medicines with the sweet taste of NRG Stockgain for a hassle-free dosage. Pre-mix before adding to feed.
• Add small quantities to water to encourage fussy drinkers or mask poor tasting water sources. Particularly when travelling away with horses, where water quality may be unreliable or taste different.
• Re-hydrate quickly after heavy exercise by adding NRG Stockgain to water for greatly improved consumption, encouraging them to drink more, improving quicker cell re-hydration and kidney health.
Pet Horse & Farm will be responsible for the delivery of your goods, we have a friendly and committed team who understand the essence of pet food delivery in Melbourne and will be happy to meet any of your instructions. Our process has been refined over 55 years of delivering across Melbourne and we prefer this to couriers or other freight services, when we deliver our farm products.
If you would like to collect your goods, pick up is available from Gate 5 Unit 2C Thor Crt East Keilor or 4 Davies Street Bannockburn, organising beforehand via the website or firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300362326.
We expect to have your delivery to you within 1-5 Business Days. We have some regular delivery runs listed below so please keep in mind when ordering the likely time frame. If your particular address is not available for delivery please contact us to discuss your options. We have been in the Essendon area for 55 years so if you are in the local area and need a small order we’d be happy to organise pick up from our East Keilor warehouse.
If you are local to our East Keilor store we can generally deliver the next day but worse case scenario the day after.
Northern + Western Suburbs
For all Northern and West suburbs we deliver on Wednesday
Our Eastern customers will be delivered on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Geelong and Surrounds
Lastly we do our Geelong deliveries on Wednesday.
What if you’re not home?
The beauty of home delivery in Melbourne is the convenience, so we don’t expect you to be home. Our delivery team can meet any of your requests so please leave any special delivery instructions in the ‘customer’s note’ section and we will attend to it or call you to make arrangements. We deliver between 8am - 5pm weekdays.