Supports bone, joint and collagen health
- Unique patent veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation
- Type I, II and III collagen is crucial in the repair of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- 90% of the matrix proteins that form the scaffolding for bone mineralisation are collagen
- Bone mechanical strength properties in scientific studies are directly influenced by the organisation of the collagen matrix
- Collagen plays a key role in early fracture healing and tissue repair
- Studies indicate the importance of nitric oxide production during normal fracture healing
- Specific essential amino acids contained in BONE GOLDTM are involved in nitric oxide production.
- Research has shown certain amino acids in BONE GOLDTM are found to have higher levels at successful fracture healing callus sites.
- Glucosamine aids in the development and maintenance of cartilage and may reduce inflammation in joints
- Clinical studies demonstrate that daily glucosamine administration accelerates early phases of fracture repair
- Vit D, calcium and phosphorous are essential for maintaining bone health
- Vit D and calcium supplementation represents a potential strategy for treating compromised fracture healing
- Studies have shown vitamin D supplementation leads to decreased time to union and increased callus vascularity and increasing mechanical bone strength compared to controls
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Manufactured in an APVMA approved laboratory
Directions for use:
30 g scoop included
Up to 350 kg: 1 scoop daily
350-650 kg: 2 scoops daily
Over 650 kg: 3 scoops daily
As a supplement Bone Gold is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, bran mash, molasses or water.
Pet Horse & Farm will be responsible for the delivery of your goods, we have a friendly and committed team who understand the essence of pet food delivery in Melbourne and will be happy to meet any of your instructions. Our process has been refined over 55 years of delivering across Melbourne and we prefer this to couriers or other freight services, when we deliver our farm products.
If you would like to collect your goods, pick up is available from Gate 5 Unit 2C Thor Crt East Keilor or 4 Davies Street Bannockburn, organising beforehand via the website or email@example.com or 1300362326.
We expect to have your delivery to you within 1-5 Business Days. We have some regular delivery runs listed below so please keep in mind when ordering the likely time frame. If your particular address is not available for delivery please contact us to discuss your options. We have been in the Essendon area for 55 years so if you are in the local area and need a small order we’d be happy to organise pick up from our East Keilor warehouse.
If you are local to our East Keilor store we can generally deliver the next day but worse case scenario the day after.
Northern + Western Suburbs
For all Northern and West suburbs we deliver on Wednesday
Our Eastern customers will be delivered on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Geelong and Surrounds
Lastly we do our Geelong deliveries on Wednesday.
What if you’re not home?
The beauty of home delivery in Melbourne is the convenience, so we don’t expect you to be home. Our delivery team can meet any of your requests so please leave any special delivery instructions in the ‘customer’s note’ section and we will attend to it or call you to make arrangements. We deliver between 8am - 5pm weekdays.