Why Choose Low GI Cube?
- Low-GI and low-NSC formula for horses that do not tolerate high-grain diets.
- Contains two super-fibre sources, beet pulp and soy hulls—for superior digestion, hindgut health, and for a cool energy source
- Formulated using Zinpro Performance Minerals, including bioavailable organic trace minerals iron, zinc, copper, and manganese, which have numerous health benefits including promotion of hoof wall growth, coat quality and increased bone mineralisation
- Contains KER BMC™, a marine-derived calcium shown to effectively buffer the horse’s stomach and hindgut
- Increased levels of natural vitamin E, an antioxidant which can assist with immune support and muscle health
Pet Horse & Farm will be responsible for the delivery of your goods, we have a friendly and committed team who understand the essence of pet food delivery in Melbourne and will be happy to meet any of your instructions. Our process has been refined over 55 years of delivering across Melbourne and we prefer this to couriers or other freight services, when we deliver our farm products.
If you would like to collect your goods, pick up is available from Gate 5 Unit 2C Thor Crt East Keilor or 4 Davies Street Bannockburn, organising beforehand via the website or email@example.com or 1300362326.
We expect to have your delivery to you within 1-5 Business Days. We have some regular delivery runs listed below so please keep in mind when ordering the likely time frame. If your particular address is not available for delivery please contact us to discuss your options. We have been in the Essendon area for 55 years so if you are in the local area and need a small order we’d be happy to organise pick up from our East Keilor warehouse.
If you are local to our East Keilor store we can generally deliver the next day but worse case scenario the day after.
Northern + Western Suburbs
For all Northern and West suburbs we deliver on Wednesday
Our Eastern customers will be delivered on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Geelong and Surrounds
Lastly we do our Geelong deliveries on Wednesday.
What if you’re not home?
The beauty of home delivery in Melbourne is the convenience, so we don’t expect you to be home. Our delivery team can meet any of your requests so please leave any special delivery instructions in the ‘customer’s note’ section and we will attend to it or call you to make arrangements. We deliver between 8am - 5pm weekdays.