Kohnke's Own Activ8 3kg
Active-8™ provides nutritional support to the immune system and is considered to have a role in maintaining optimum immune function in all horses and those recovering from respiratory viral conditions and lower airway disease.
Recommended as a supplement for:
- Horses on hay, grain and pasture diets which are low or inadequate in the essential immune nutritional co-factors to maintain a functional immune system.
- Horses challenged by viral respiratory diseases or following infection when being fed on diets low in immune co-factor nutrients necessary for a strong functional immune system to help ensure health and wellbeing.
- Horses prior to, and during long distance transport, relocation and other injury, where immune defence is paramount to health and performance.
- Young horses and yearlings being prepared for sale and being transported to new environments in contact with many other horses which may carry viral and bacterial diseases. Activ-8 will assist the immune function to respond to new infections if administered 2-3 weeks daily prior to sale date or relocation.
- Young horses for 7-10 days prior to and after vaccination to optimise the immune response to vaccination.
Pet Horse & Farm will be responsible for the delivery of your goods, we have a friendly and committed team who understand the essence of pet food delivery in Melbourne and will be happy to meet any of your instructions. Our process has been refined over 55 years of delivering across Melbourne and we prefer this to couriers or other freight services, when we deliver our farm products.
If you would like to collect your goods, pick up is available from Gate 5 Unit 2C Thor Crt East Keilor or 4 Davies Street Bannockburn, organising beforehand via the website or firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300362326.
We expect to have your delivery to you within 1-5 Business Days. We have some regular delivery runs listed below so please keep in mind when ordering the likely time frame. If your particular address is not available for delivery please contact us to discuss your options. We have been in the Essendon area for 55 years so if you are in the local area and need a small order we’d be happy to organise pick up from our East Keilor warehouse.
If you are local to our East Keilor store we can generally deliver the next day but worse case scenario the day after.
Northern + Western Suburbs
For all Northern and West suburbs we deliver on Wednesday
Our Eastern customers will be delivered on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
Geelong and Surrounds
Lastly we do our Geelong deliveries on Wednesday.
What if you’re not home?
The beauty of home delivery in Melbourne is the convenience, so we don’t expect you to be home. Our delivery team can meet any of your requests so please leave any special delivery instructions in the ‘customer’s note’ section and we will attend to it or call you to make arrangements. We deliver between 8am - 5pm weekdays.